- Basic Life Support & Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- CPR Instructors Course
- Paediatric Advanced Life Support
- Medical & Surgical
- High Dependency & High Acuity
- The ALERT CourseTM
- Anaesthetics & Recovery
- Critical Care Nursing
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Care of the Deteriorating Patient
- GP & Dental Practice Training
GP & Dental Practice Training
MANAGEMENT OF MEDICAL EMERGENCIES IN THE MEDICAL / DENTAL PRACTICE
- Basic Life Support including CPR and use of Defibrillators (AEDs)
As the RACGP’s provider of CPR training, we should be your top choice when looking for someone to conduct CPR education in your practice.
We can design a course specifically to train medical and dental professionals along with their support staff in the management of medical emergencies using a team based approach to deliver the best patient care.
We can also tailor more advanced options including Conscious Sedation if you require. Please contact us for more details.
For More Information
For more information regarding this course and any dates upon which it is scheduled, or to enquire about hosting this course at your organisation, please submit our online enquiry form.