Our Customised Courses
- Basic Life Support & Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- CPR Instructors Course
- Paediatric Advanced Life Support
- Medical & Surgical
- High Dependency & High Acuity
- The ALERT CourseTM
- Anaesthetics & Recovery
- Critical Care Nursing
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Care of the Deteriorating Patient
- GP & Dental Practice Training
It was so encouraging to be around people who are passionate about delivering excellent care.
DO YOU WANT TAILORED IN HOUSE EDUCATION?
Critical Care Education Services has many programs that can be tailored to your hospital or organisation.
Why we are a provider of choice:
- 25 years providing short courses, seminars and conferences.
- Fundamental concepts through to advanced concepts.
- Courses tailored directly to your organisation.
- Education provided on site.
- Learn from leaders and experts in their field.
We have been dedicated to providing quality education and professional development for health professionals for over 25 years.
We conduct a variety of short courses, seminars and conferences that attract over 5000 healthcare professionals across Australia every year. In addition, we have also consulted for over 200 Health Care and Tertiary Institutions, conducting many tailored in house programs each year.
The overall aim of our programs is to enhance the clinical standards of all attendees, and as such each and every component is designed to facilitate the knowledge, skills, and attitudes of participants in developing confidence and competence in their practice.
Please select a course from the list to find some suggested topics that can be used to design a course for you.
For More Information
For more information regarding this course or to enquire about hosting this course at your organisation, please submit our online enquiry form.